The Back to Basics Forum is bringing you an amazing line up of speakers for parents and educators as well as for youth ages 10 to 18. Our goal is to inspire you and help you transform education, bringing it to a higher level.
As veteran homeschoolers we know burnout is something we all struggle with. Day after day we are giving our all to our students and kids. We need inspiration! We want the best for our kids, otherwise we wouldn’t be doing this! Back to Basics’ Transformational Education Forum is designed to give you that inspiration….
- Learn from modern day FREEDOM fighters about how to make a difference in the world!
- Be inspired by our EDUCATION experts who actively help others in creatively and effectively educating their children.
- Take back your MIND & BODY…. get help from experts in special education as well as diet and exercise. See how these ideas can change your homeschooling environment.
- Boost your marriage and family RELATIONSHIPS. Homeschooling can be a stress on our relationships. Learn how to make it a positive part of your life.
- Bring your youth (ages 10-18) for a day of INSPIRATION as well!
- CONNECT with your community!
February 24th, 2018
from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
You want to be there! SPEAKERS who will inspire you. VENDORS who will meet your needs. AND a light lunch is included! Take this time to get inspired.
Click HERE to purchase tickets.